Saturday, July 5, 2014

After the first month,

I am sitting in my second coffee shop, in the new city that I call home.  It's been a little over a month and what I've realized is that I've got to start recognizing the beauty in this place.  Not the coffee shop, but in this city I'm living in.  I haven't done much to go out exploring.  I think I'm getting comfortable.

Being away from my normal group of friends has deemed to be a difficult situation.  They wouldn't know it by the way I've kept in touch with them.  It hasn't been good on my end.  I have great friends.  I should start acting like it.

I want to believe I like my job, but then when I really think about it, it only makes sense cause it is getting money.  But I saw how much debt I'm in, so I feel like I need to keep up with this for right now.  I will reevaluate everything in a year. 

I think I'm going to start taking art lessons, if I wanted to do this summer then I'd have to start this week.  That is a little too soon.  Maybe in the fall.  I don't want to live my life full of maybe's though. 

I wonder if anyone is ever going to really read this. 

I went to New York in May.  I think I'm gonna go again in August.  That should be fun, I want to just go shoot pictures and see plays and do fun things.  Maybe I will really be able to do that.  I'm gonna ask my boss this week to make sure.

I get to go to California at the end of August too.  The family that's out there is my favorite.  I think if I could do anything I'd go be a chef out there. 

There are days I just want to be a bum.  I mean I am carrier minded.  But at the same time there is so much to see and do and that needs to be done while I'm still here on earth.  I hope I can get it all done.  Cause it would really be a shame if I didn't. 

I think I'm gonna eat at Whole Foods tonight.  I haven't been there in a while.  Ya.  I'm gonna do that.

This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.  South Street Seaport in New York.

So I close today with this. 

 "Don't speak change, see change." 

That means you have to actually go do something.

That's All.
XX-A

No comments:

Post a Comment